It can be very tempting to try to time the stock markets. It can also be tempting to invest in the host stock that you learned about at the water cooler. Well, we have a different philosophy. We believe that a long-term, diversified asset allocation strategy is a smarter way to try to achieve your investment goals.
After we figure out the "WHY" of your investment goals, these are some of the tools that we'll utilize in the "HOW" phase.
- Individual Stocks
- Mutual Funds
- Variable Annuities
- Alternative Investments (Real Estate Investment Trusts and Business Development Corporations)
- Bonds and Fixed Income Products (Corporate and Government Bonds, US Treasuries)
- Fee Based Managed Money Accounts
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Unit Investment Trusts (UITs)